TMJ/ TMD Journal

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Update on my chiro visits



LOTS to catch up on...hmmm...it's been about a month since I started the visits with the chiropractor who does TMJ work...at the beginning I noticed a change for the better and that lasted a couple of days...then I spiralled again...echoes in the bad ear, lots of aches and pains on the good side of my neck which to me meant that my jaw was moving ever so slightly into the proper position.

Last week I noticed a change for the better again...this time it lasted about 5 days.

No dizziness, the teeth did not shift off my splint when I relaxed, no headaches, no neck pain, nothing, nadda, absolute heaven....until I went to the flipping dentist to get my teeth cleaned a couple of days ago...

Then I spiralled again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The funny thing is the dental hygienist had the nerve to say the chiropractor fees must have set me back...yet my one month of chiro payments equaled ONE HOUR of her crap...can you tell I'm pissed? LOL. I noticed about half way through the cleaning that my ear was echoing again...a sure sign that it had shifted...oh why oh why didn't I listen to my chiro when he told me not to go to the dentist???????????

Anyways I am starting to feel as if I have hope now, if only because of those five beautiful days of normalcy. And now I must go and update my links section so whoever comes to visit through the blog can catch up on my awful tmj escapades up until now that I posted at my site.

Here's a direct url to my history with tmj/tmd...

http://www.janspringer.com/tmj.html


Posted by Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author :: 5:15 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------