TMJ/ TMD Journal

Thursday, December 22, 2005




Hmmm I forgot to mention the chiro guy who I was sooooooooo afraid of and now look forward to seeing is off for the holidays until January 3rd...so I'm getting all tense and stuff hoping that things don't get worse since that horrible dentist visit.

I read somewhere that in the old days TMJ hardly existed because there were no dentists...in other words there could be a link between dentists and tmj...think about it...did your symptoms start shortly after a visit to the dentist?

When I think back my anxiety/panic attacks started almost to the DAY when I came back from a visit to my dentist back in 1986...I can still remember coming home from the dentist and finding my mom cleaning the basement...she asked me to help her move the couch and shortly afterwards I felt a little "funny"...meaning feeling as if something wasn't "quite right"...

Of course at the time I never even thought the dentist visit might be linked...but now I'm thinking it just might be...it just isn't natural to keep your mouth wide open for so long while a dippy dentist sticks his fingers into your mouth and pries it open and makes you keep it open for so long...the unnatural posture can screw with the ligaments and your tmj muscles...

Can you tell I am starting to develop a hate for dentists??? Anyways I have noticed over the past couple of years my symptoms do get worse after a visit to the dentist. I'm thinking I'm going to not go so often anymore and just brush brush brush and floss floss floss.

Posted by Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author :: 5:49 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------