TMJ/ TMD Journal

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Wooooooooohooooooooooooooo Merry Xmas!!



I did it!
This is the first Xmas in Years that I didn't feel off balance or dizzy!!! I even played table tennis - an old tradition I hadn't been able to participate in since the accident - and I didn't get the slightest bit dizzy.

I think it is finally safe to say I think I'm on the mend to finally getting a grip on this TMJ stuff.
This dizzy free Christmas was the best present ever!
I had a most wonderful day with relatives and family and friends. The best since I can remember. Let's hope this lasts!

Here's a link to something I thought I had - I did alot of research and there appears to be all kinds of causes for dizziness... it might come in handy for those of you who suffer dizziness with head movements after a car accident.


http://www.dizziness-and-balance.com/disorders/central/cervical.html

Merry Christmas!!!

jan

Posted by Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author :: 5:14 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------