TMJ/ TMD Journal

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Setback City


Dear Diary,

Can you tell I am in a bad mood?

Well I guess it was too good to be true...I noticed the decline yesterday...ear ache, neck pain and a tinge of that weird "things don't feel right" feel which of course leads directly to anxiety even though I know what the problem is.

Grrrr. I noticed the setback started up because of my increase in doing things like lifting...didn't I say I wasn't going to do that???? So I lied!! Bought myself a new microwave and those things are heavy...that's what got me!

I guess I'll have to take it really easy in the next few days until my chiro comes back from his holidays. I pray he can bring me back into order pronto pronto!!

Sheeesh don't you just love this TMJ??????????????

jan

Posted by Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author :: 7:36 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------