TMJ/ TMD Journal

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Still doing good!

Jeepers! I really have neglected this diary. My apologies!! I guess when we are feeling good we tend to forget that others are still suffering with this tmj crap!! My sympathies. I think about people who have this problem everyday. I still wonder how I was able to handle it.

But handle it I did!

The best advice I can to folks suffering tmj, dizziness, headaches, blurred vision, off balance, etc...is to never give up looking for help. Sure you can take breaks from searching but in the end do follow through on any leads you get.

Never lose hope. Never let a quack doctor tell you "it's all in your head" or "you'll have to learn to live with it".

I was told both of these by my doctors. Sure it depressed me for a few days, but I always managed to pull myself out of it and continued to look for help. If they cannot tell you EXACTLY what is wrong with you then it is your duty to yourself or whoever is suffering to look for some sort of help.

Needless to say I'm out of pocket thousands of dollars because I didn't go to a proper chiropractor right after my first car accident. LOL. Eight years of hell could have been avoided.

But I am feeling a hell of alot better now!!!

It's funny how the right chiropractor can help. I went medical doctors, did all kinds of tests, and they found nothing, nadda. When I finally get a chiropractor who seems to be interested in educating me about the spine - I feel better within a couple of months. Sure I'm angry because I suffered for so many years on something that could be fixed within a short time span. But I can't let it get to me...too much

One thing you should do is to research what a chiropractor knows about the body. It's really amazing how the spine can affect your health.

And tmj can make your whole spine go out of whack too. Because when the jaw is out of alignment then everything else is going to slowly go out too. It makes sense, right?

Anyhows I'll leave you with the hope that if I ---who was dizzy for eight years - loaded with aches and pains, and feelings of tilting to the side, off balance, headaches several times a week, tight neck muscles, shoulder pains, back pains etc...can get help, then any of you can get fixed up too.

Just keep looking and never lose hope!!!

Hugs!

jan

Posted by Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author :: 6:54 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------