TMJ/ TMD Journal

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Devastated...


Well my wonderful Chiro Guy wasn't there today...he's taken a leave of absence...how totally depressing. He had a replacement fellow who took care of my back ouchie but I don't know...
They don't know when my Chiro Guy is returning but when someone takes a leave of abscence doesn't that mean usually for long time????? I hope he is okay and gets himself fixed up nicely...he's a very nice fellow.
Anyhows I finally find a guy who can fix me up and baam! He's gone. The story of my life...I must be a really bad luck person. Anyways I guess I'll have to start looking for another fellow to assist in the meantime.

Oh the woes of TMJ!!!!

jan heading back to work

Posted by Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author :: 9:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------