TMJ/ TMD Journal

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm still here!



Big improvement over yesterday...although I do have an interesting ear ache out of the deal and that old familiar pain in the back of the neck that comes around through the cheek and into the temple is trying to make a famous comeback. Grrrr.

But hey! It beats the dizzies, right? Although due to the echo in my ear I think the dizzies are coming again. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Found a tiny slice of my splint in my coffee today. LOL.

Oh oh!!! I hope the splint isn't starting to fall apart! It's only...almost a year old...my last one lasted a little longer than that before the metal grips all started falling off. But this splint was made alot tougher than the other one. ...I hope.

jan off to work

Posted by Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author :: 1:50 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------