TMJ/ TMD Journal

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Massive headache day



Headache city today...grrr

Felt it coming now for a couple of days and this morning I woke up with that same old familiar headache, neckache, temples ache, eyes ache, shoulders ache...but thankfully no dizziness. I'm thinking it has to do with feeling better over the past few days and then doing too much work on the computer...time to get back to longhand writing again. :-/

The headache went mostly away after I ate lunch...and had some chocolate...and also an anti inflammatory...not to mention I sprayed some heavy duty MUSCLE MIST on it...I got it from my chiropractor before he ran off on me...lol

Well gotta get back to work,

Later,

jan


Posted by Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author :: 1:10 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------