TMJ/ TMD Journal

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No differences...

Well, I've been going to the new chiro guy and haven't noticed any differences. Dizziness is still with me. Echoes in the left ear. Blah blah blah...same old same old so I won't bore you.
Even if the dizziness doesn't get cleared up at least my spine won't be crooked anymore. LOL.

The first four-five trips have left me with headaches but nothing compared to the first two trips to the chiro guy. He's doing alot of tmj work - the first two times I was so scared because things didn't "feel" right in my jaws - now they feel okay - a little sore in the joints where he's pushing-but he says there is a lot of movement. I just hope he doesn't crack my jaw or cripple me or something. Ooops can let that negative stuff flow in...*grin*

According to statistics the biggest changes will take place between the 4th to 10th visit. I'm at my fifth or six...lost count...but this morning I've woken up with a lousy shoulder ache that radiates from the neck...wonder if yesterday's massage (yes I snuck in a massage before going to the chiro and she said that side of the neck is very stiff)...or if the ouchie came from his "manhandling" me. LOL.

Anyways other than the above nothing new to report aside from the dizziness is still affecting me when I overdue it at the computer or do bending or lifting...kind of puts a cramp in things when you are packing to move, doesn't it???? Grrr.

Well I must get back to work!!!

Have a great day and I'll continue to report my findings...

later,
jan

Posted by Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author :: 6:10 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------